Thursday, November 29, 2012

Newborn newbie!

I am so excited to take newborn portraits! This will be my first time doing a newborn! (Aside from the ones I took of my princess but I have come a long way from that and I didnt even feel like those looked professional I actually was lucky enough to have Jessica Ensminger do a newborn session for A! ) Newborn photos matter so much because they are only that teeny for a second! They change so dramtically in the first few months and years of life. I reccomend a monthly photo session to capture the essence of your child at each developmental stage. Newborn - usually sleepy shots, or those wide eyed newborn eyes 3 months - wide awake, maybe some great grin shots or crys 6 months - sitting, playing with a favorite toy or holding a treasured blankie 9 months - standing (or close to it), playing 12 months - walking, crouching, pointing, laughing, first birthday of course! So much happens in this first year! Call me to take advantage of my Stages session which comes complete with a session at EACH STAGE! If you are expecting I will throw in your maternity session on top of this package for $50. Stages Session with Shanna - $200 (thats 5! whole sessions) (Add $10 per session for each additional person in portraits, great for a growing family!) Stages Package with Maternity - $250 Maternity Photoshoot $100 Newborn session - $100 Each session comes with the best images edited and copied to a disc for you to print as you wish, and a signed release from me. Prices subject to change - These prices valid as of November 2012 As I am portfolio building I will have you sign a release for me to show your images to potential clients. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment