Thursday, October 18, 2012

Time flies when you are taking photographs!

Its been over a month since my last post. I have had several sessions since then. Its amazing how much I am learning from getting out there and taking photos. You can read all you want but getting out there and using the camera is what I am finding to be what is helping me grow. I really like to capture a great image, so that when I come back to view and review I am not spending a lot of time fixing the image. Obviously some post editing is used to make a good photo even better but I like to keep it minimal. I get so excited when I have an appointment booked and then I get so nervous after the shoot in between the client leaving and me uploading to view. There is that little window of uncertainty that makes me wonder, did I get the shot, did I capture their essence. Its a little unnerving to think that I might not have gotten what I wanted. And then I upload... and there they are, beautiful images captured and sitting there staring at me. I am not trying to be full of self here, I am just so thrilled when a clients session goes well and I have that confidence that they will be happy with their memories in print. I still feel that I have a ways to go but I am taking advantage of every learning opportunity! Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
 
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment